Wednesday, February 13, 2008

uncle sam causing delays

We still have a lot of invite-requests that we have not responded to. My apologies. I think we're going to have to stop trying to respond personally to even some of the requests, and start sending out a lame automated email.

Also, March 1st requires tax filings, which requires us to have all of our books in order. Being a startup, that's something that we're still learning how to do efficiently. So I'm going to have to take a break from all of the fun product-development and customer-service stuff and bury my head in accounts for a few days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us know... I was wondering from the delay whether or not this was just another one of those great ideas that fizzled. Look forward to participating in the site. MJ