Thursday, May 15, 2008

facelift

We gave reporterist a bit of a facelift today.

I've been working with an awesome designer over the past few weeks to help give our user portfolios a bit of a facelift. I'm excited at the way they turned out. Still clean and simple, like our old design, but a little more polished than what I could accomplish.

I took the opportunity to also integrate his theme with the logged-in portion of our site. So if you notice a few hiccups in the UI - please leave feedback.

The design changes come at a time where we are getting close to opening up the site a little more. We have a few exciting partnerships coming down the line, providing value and benefit to both our editor and reporter users.

stay tuned, as we start rolling out some of the big changes we've been working on the past few months.

update: yuck. I just found out that the pages look absolutely terrible on windows/internet explorer. I'm missing a few files required for IE compatibility. How embarrassing.

No comments: